Virtual Scientific Industries Inc. (VSI) is a multifaceted company engaged in industrial distribution of specialty products related to corrosion. VSI offers technical services such as Ultrasonic Impact Treatment and measuring residual stresses. VSI is also a manufacturer of Shot Peening Machines, Industrial Specialty Boron Carbide Nozzles, Polymer Concrete and Composite Materials. VSI staff has extensive experience in root cause failure analysis, who can offer customized engineered solutions with proven results.
Below please see details about our products and services:
* Specialty coatings and linings for aggressive chemicals.
* Specialty refractories for highly corrosive environment in high temperatures.
* Pipe line leakage repair wraps.
* Advanced Composite Wrap solutions for extremely deteriorate concrete.
* Nano Sealants to mitigate Methane and Carbon Dioxide emission from abadoned oil & gas wells.
* Polymer concrete for high traffic areas, excessive vibration and pump pads.
* Special concrete additives to enhance its strength and resistance against corrosion .
* Viton materials used in expansion joints, gaskets, O-Rings.
* Pumps, Control Valves, Relief Valves, Blasting Equipment, Hoses, Compressors.
* Ultrasonic Impact Treatment (UIT) for weld life enhancement.
* Measuring Residual Stress in metallic structures through Non Destructive Methods.
* Shot Peening Services for Downhole Tubulars, Reamers, Crossovers, and Pumps.
* Refractory Linings Applications in SRU, Sulphur Pits, Smoke Stacks and FGD Units.
Dual Lining System High Temperature Organic Membrane offers not only a corrosion barrier for concrete to penetrating sulfuric acid; but, also serves as a bond breaker between the refractory component ...
Our sealants are designed to mitigate leakage of the most challenging greenhouse gas emissions including methane and CO2, and to protect concrete surfaces in severe environmental conditions.
CELVOLIT® LDM 6880 is particularly suitable for concrete constructions having to meet strict requirements on the impermeability of concrete towards aggressive substances and on an optimised resistance ...
Ultrasonic Impact Treatment is a breakthrough technology, that is developed to strengthen and to enhance the weld’s fatigue life, which are under high vibrational stresses. Ultrasonic Impact Treatment ...
Our coatings are high functionality, two component thermoset polymer coating. When cured, high cross link density is unlike other coatings. It delivers significantly improved product performance and ...